Thursday 15 February 2018

Spring? Not yet.

It was as though the sun came out today and the weather was milder. It's a bit of an illusion and I'm certainly not calling spring just yet but the winter eased for a moment and I'm not sorry.

It's been cold and miserable this winter and a real struggle. Yes. I know, it was always going to be a struggle but it was worse than it needed to be.

It's now the middle of February and high time Winter gave us a break. That's all I'm saying.

The District Nurse came today, after almost a week and it will be nearly a week before they come again. It's both good and bad news - for one problem things are improving for another there isn't anything they can do. I'm struggling on, with a bit of sunshine coming through the window in the afternoon to give me a hand.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment