Thursday 1 February 2018

Memories.

I had a slightly better day today - still lots of pain and associated problems. But I was able to think and I added a section to my article, which I'm fairly happy with.

When I'm not so well, these days I have a lot of flashbacks of days Robyn and me had out, often in really difficult circumstances.

Often the things we did seemed like a waste of time but it doesn't feel like that now. I can look back at the blog pages I wrote back then or, which is what I normally do, I just bask in the memories of eating Ice cream or Fish and Chips, of snatching an afternoon from looking after my Mum, or getting so frustrated that I would ring Robyn up to get her to come over and rescue me before I went mad.

It all seems a long time ago now and many of the things we did, the places we visited have gone.

But the memories remain.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment