Sunday 4 February 2018

Go Beagles!

I'm in disgrace and Robyn's gone to bed early.

Then when I get tired and want to go to bed and need her help she's getting up to watch the Superbowl.

I don't know, I don't think I'll ever get the hang of this American Football thing. First of all it's got nothing to do with football - which I do know about.

Then I spent the day perfecting my chant - GO BEAGLES! and all I got was a very funny look.

It seems like I should be chanting GO EAGLES - I'm supporting the Philadelphia Eagles. In fact they seem to have a lot in common with my team Tottenham Hotspur, who, like The Beagles seem to underachieve.

Well, not tonight. I'm full of confidence that The Beagles will triumph.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

1 comment: