Monday 8 January 2018

Visiting time.

Today went reasonably well - we got our visit from the District Nurse. It turns out that an elderly couple living on the other side of town but on a similarly named street have had a series of visits meant for us - which is why no one came here.

As expected the District Nurse was very efficient , took a quick look at my leg and dressed it. I'd been given stuff and there's more to come - I'm sparing you details because you really don't want to know.

Things could be a lot worse, although I'm not sure how reassuring that actually is.

I've had a tough couple of weeks over Christmas, now I need to start getting things sorted out, if I can.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment