Saturday 9 December 2017

Close call.

A bit of a depressing day today - I wasn't so well and there were a couple of Christmas events on that we would have gone to if I'd been well enough - I wasn't.

On the other hand I was able to empty the vacuum bag! If you have a bag in your vacuum, you can make it last more or less indefinitely by cutting corner off it and resealing it. if it's paper you can staple it back together, if it's cloth I use clothes pegs.

Either way, it's messy job emptying it out and Robyn doesn't like doing it. So it was nice that it was something that I could do - the first useful thing I've done for a while.

The muck went into a bag and when it was done I realised that I was looking at an entire new Sydney, the Grumpy cat. She has long black hair and the bag was just stuffed full of Sydney.......we could have had a brand new cat.

Instead we decided to put up with the one we had.

Close call.

Neil Harris
(as don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilaithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment