Wednesday 13 December 2017

Christmas tree.

Robyn put up our Christmas tree - or at least she put up my fibre optic tree, which I love. She would rather have a real one but that's just too much to cope with. It looks nice, even if there was a slightly worrying smell of burning when we turned it on!

The decorations are up and it's quite sad for me. I used to do all these things for the family, now I'm incapacitated and have to watch while Robyn struggles with it all.

I seem to have damaged my back again, although I haven't been doing anything at all....honestly. It's really painful whenever I move, which isn't good. Especially as I have a busy time at the end of the week, which I'm not looking forward to.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilaithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment