Sunday 3 December 2017

Christmas presents.

I had a really painful day, which may mean I spoken too soon about the morphine. It may yet be having it's revenge on me. On way or another I've been taking one morphine derivative or precursor or another since the spring. It would be strange if I didn't notice the difference when I stopped taking it.

On a much happier note; I won't be able to do any Christmas shopping this year, so I am starting to select a series of very special presents to give you for the festive season. I'm putting together a selection of special music that either you may never have heard before or should be reminded of and I'll post links over the festive period.

They aren't Christmas songs, there's no logic to it. Just very special tracks that should blow your socks off, if you have any style in you.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home; helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilaithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment