Thursday 2 November 2017

Shopping.

Shopping day and I didn't want to go. In the end we did, although Robyn did the driving and had to help me put my big bad boots on before we left the house.

I didn't want to go because we were low on petrol and we had to fill up on the way; that meant getting out of the car I'd just got into, paying and then getting back in before we got to the shop where I had to get out again. It was gruelling.

But I made it to the pharmacy and picked up my prescription then drove my buggy around the shop. We got home and I was really out of things again - it's been a really tough week with little sleep and lots of pain.

I slept the afternoon away and rested all evening.

Looking back I have no idea how, on Monday, I managed to drive up to Charing Cross Hospital and back and to do all the walking I did.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilaithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. If it's too hard let Robyn do it and save your strength for Dr trips. :)

    ReplyDelete