Tuesday 21 November 2017

Pizzaman.

I had another rough night - or at least I woke up exhausted even though I slept a bit longer than I normally do. I know it was a bad night because I had a really bad day - asleep most of the time, annoying Robyn, not getting anything done. And contemplating some rally tough days to come, with more than a bit of concern.

Then, this evening I had half a pizza. I haven't eaten a pizza since the spring. Every time I had one I felt more and more sick until, in the end, I just had to say "No more Pizza"!

Which is not like me because I loved Pizza, loved eating it, loved cooking it from flour. Everything.

If I hadn't felt so ill, tired and hurting I'd have said that things were getting better.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogsot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment