Wednesday 8 November 2017

I'm giving up on Sydney.

I got scratched by Sydney the grumpy cat, yet again today.

It's quite a common event but this time just a bit worse. Normally I get a scratch when I stroke her and she doesn't want it. Today I was just holding my hand out (she likes to sniff it), I then put it down and she deliberately scratched me.

I'm on the verge of giving up on her. I've studied cat behaviour on the net, taken advice from net experts. When she makes it clear she doesn't me to do something I stop doing it.

She just doesn't like me and I'm very sad. I've never failed with an animal before. Now I have.

It certainly didn't help that I had a really painful night and the pains just carried on all day.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Don't take it personal Neil, Sydney used to walk up and scratch me all the time. I woukd bleed, swell because I'm allergic and hours later she would try to lay next to me. She's just a strange cat.

    ReplyDelete