Saturday 11 November 2017

Groany day.

I've spent the day sulking about my new wheelchair - Robyn is very keen to make use of it. I've got to decide whether to try and get it changed over or whether I just accept the inevitable.

Last night was quite grim and I ended up doubling my dose of morphine when I went to bed. It didn't help a lot. I got more sleep but woke up more or less as usual in some agony. I'm beginning to wonder whether I have genetic problems in assimilating morphine based drugs. I'll start asking some questions.

The rest of today was spent trying to catch up with the pain, without a lot of success.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Yes Neil, definitely look into that. Some drugs work well on some people and not at all on others.

    ReplyDelete