Tuesday 14 November 2017

Being fortunate.

After a wait all day and far too much money, we got our kitchen tap sorted out. It's incredibly frustrating. It was a simple job I could have done myself for nothing if I wasn't ill.

So it was an annoying day, apart from being a painful one too.

Probably, I should have become a plumber. It's a bit late now to realise that!

I have to keep reminding myself how lucky I've been; The Grenfell Tower Fire was five months ago and most of the families are still stuck in temporary housing. I could so easily have been born somewhere like The Yeman or Afghanistan and spent my life in poverty, famine and war.

In comparison I've been very fortunate, even if like today it doesn't always seem that way.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment