Saturday 7 October 2017

Tangled up.

I've had another frustrating week. I need to sort out some 'Palliative care', but I've just had confirmation that I can only do this in the area I'm registered to my General Practitioner in.

For reasons I won't go into, I still use my old Doctor, out of area. So now I can't register.

Worse, where we are is on a 'borderland' - we get moved around whenever some authority wants to move people around. So the Surrey area involves a huge journey, a nightmare which is further and harder than going back to visit the community team for my old area.

Anyway, if I don't get it sorted soon I'll run out of drugs before I get back to Dr Feelgood who prescribed them.

And I'll have to lose my old Doctor's who I've been with for some 25 years and get on with. And (for the same reasons I won't go into) I can't use the nearest and most convenient Doctors to where we are.

I am grumpy.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

1 comment: