Friday 13 October 2017

Still hanging.

I had another bad night - very painful and that continued through the day.

Worse, I spent most of the time on the internet or hanging on the phone trying to get through to doctor's surgeries.

There's only one Doctor's in my area and I don't want to use them. In fairness, I don't think they would have me either.

Then there's a ring of surgeries about 3 or more miles away but, as I found, each one wouldn't accept me in their catchment area.

I'm tired of scouring websites only to find that there's a map which says they won't help. Or I ring up and hang around waiting for a decision - which doesn't go my way.

At the end of the day I found one surgery - the only one which may just cover this area. I got tired of the Friday phone queue by this time and I'll either try on Monday or, if I'm up to it, we'll just go in and try and sort it out then and there.

I actually started to give up in the middle of all this, which is really bad. I've been so full of fight these past years, I shouldn't let something like this get to me but it has.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilaithpromisestokeep@gmail.com
 

1 comment:

  1. Don't let it get to you, you're just tired today. Start again on Monday.

    ReplyDelete