Monday 2 October 2017

Slow motion man.

I'm on my best behaviour at the moment - I'm eating a little bit better than I was which is down to much stronger steroids.

I've been drinking the strawberry milkshakes that Robyn has been making me and occasionally I have one of my special herbal 'teas'.

I grew my 'tea' about three years ago, mainly using ignorance as a guide. The growing was easy, the main problem was preserving the crop, which is something I know nothing about.

I haven't used much of my 'tea' as it was never my thing, really. I grew it for use now when I needed it. I'm not sure how helpful it is but it's pleasant enough.

I've been rewarded with even more pain which is not a good thing at all. We'll have to see how that plays out over the next month and then see what Dr Feelgood suggests.

In the meantime I have things to do, even if I seem to be moving in slow motion.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. It does not matter how slow you go as long as you do not stop. :)

    ReplyDelete