Saturday 3 June 2017

On the green.

Saturday afternoon and we're using our picnic set.

One of the sadder things about our wedding was being given a picnic set as a present, which was something Robyn had always wanted.

Unfortunately, I was never going to be able to use it.....or so I thought;


Well, I certainly wasn't going to be lying on any blanket - I'd need an ambulance crew to get me up again.

We walked down to the village green and spent an hour or so watching the cricket.

I even got an action shot - the ball about to be hit;


But it didn't go so well as all that. I'd overdone it a bit the day before and today was even worse. I had a lot of pain on the bench while we were watching the game and walking home was a real struggle - completed in extra slow motion.

No pain, no gain as they say.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment