Monday 19 June 2017

Not falling out.


I had a gruesome Sunday - I spent about an hour and three quarters in a boiling hot car, then it got so painful I eventually had to get out and stagger around to try to bring the pain down.

I was out of it for the rest of the day but, in the end, I recovered. Before it would take from four to six days to get over a weekend like that. Now I'm back to 'normal' the next morning.

And I'm still sleeping in my bed!

I'm not chalking this up as a result yet (too many failures before) but I'm not grumbling.

Then this lunchtime Robyn and I went out for a drive - with Robyn doing the driving. We went, very slowly, round some residential streets.

She does not like a manual gearbox one little bit, but we'll get there.

And we didn't fall out, which is impressive because learning to drive is a test of any relationship!

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

1 comment: