Monday 12 June 2017

My last photo's

I had a really crushing day and I haven't done a lot for about three days either.

I had to give Robyn a lift to meet a friend of hers for the afternoon; it doesn't happen very often; she's like a prisoner here.

Anyway before that , we had to go and get cat food for Sydney the incredibly fussy cat. Which we can only do at one shop.

After I dropped Robyn off I drove home and then walked into the village to pick up the forms for the photography competition at the Wraysbury Fair on Saturday.

By the time I got home I was completely wrecked - everything hurt. The usual pains and a few more besides.

It's quite sad. Clearly it's the last show I'll compete in and anyway, I'm running out of decent photos to use. I don't get out much any more and when I do I don't have the ability to take enough time to set things up properly. I have to rush everything because of the pain and it shows.

Ah well, I had a lot of fun doing it.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment