Friday 26 May 2017

Two days.

I've been pretty much out for the count for the last two days but in a good way. We went shopping on Thursday and to my surprise I wasn't screaming every time the car went over a crack in the road. It's fair to say it took me the rest of the day to get over it but the week before it took me at least four days to recover.

Today? I went out twice, the second time I went on my own. I had a series of things I had to sort out and time was running out on me. By the time I got home I was finished and was out for the count once again for the rest of the day.

And it hurt!

A lot.

But I'm still OK and I haven't been able to say that for the last six weeks.

So I'm not getting my hopes up although in a couple of weeks I'll get the result of my scan and I'll find out if there's anything the hospital can do about my back.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment