Thursday 4 May 2017

Lucky.

I woke up again in agony at 6-00 am. This time I just got up rather than make it worse by staying in bed but it still took me the whole morning to get over it.

Then I was a bit cowardly about getting up but in the end I did and we went shopping although it was very late in the day.

We made it to Tesco's and I went round the shop on the disabled buggy. I must admit I found people a bit tiring; when you are at child level you become invisible to 'grown ups' but unlike a child you can't avoid people when they turn on their heels or swerve at the last minute. Or you reverse out of the way and bump into someone behind you.

Yesterday, while I was waiting for my scan, Robyn pointed out how ill the people on stretchers were, as they arrived for their scans.

I had to agree with her when she told me how lucky I am.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Yes you are lucky and although you woke up in pain, you woke up.

    ReplyDelete