Friday 28 April 2017

Squirming with pain.


I'm actually squirming with pain as I'm writing this but we made it to Tesco's!

You know I've climbed some big hills in my time and I can tell you that this felt as good as summiting.

I had a major spasm as I was getting into the car and because I got trapped in the door I couldn't move to a more comfortable position to let it stop so it just went on and on.

It hurt while I was driving and it was a struggle getting from the car to the disabled buggy, but I made there and back and in the process walked further than I have in the last fortnight. It means I can probably get to the hospital next week for my scan and there are a whole lot of other things I need to sort out.

But I'm paying for it now - it's agony.

On the other hand, morale has improved a whole lot.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I know it's painful but you have to keep moving. Do you have any pain meds?

    ReplyDelete