Sunday 12 February 2017

Getting cold.

I had a lousy day today - I was waiting for Robyn and was parked up for an hour and a half, so as usual, I took advantage of the opportunity to have a sleep in the car; I hadn't had a great night.

Unfortunately, I got cold and very stiff and ended up hurting all day as a result. All of which is strange because last night I was feeling quite good for a while.

It's still freezing cold although from tomorrow on it's supposed to get warmer - it needs to. It's been more or less solidly cold for the last three months when normally we get some breaks which make it more tolerable.

So, hopefully, we may be able to thaw out this week!

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

1 comment: