Friday 4 November 2016

Surprise Birthday present.


I got a Birthday Google Doodle today!

Which isn't so surprising as it's my birthday.

I got a surprise present last night - the lights went out.

I spent an unhappy hour or so hunting around for fuse wire, redid the fuse, put it in the box and turned it on again.....and there was a very loud flash and a pop.

And no lights.

I tried again and after it happened a second time I gave in and started looking for an electrician.

We've got one coming today to tell us how much the damage is, which is something I could have done without.

Anyway, still here, still causing trouble, even if you can't see me any more.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment