Saturday 26 November 2016

For Fidel.





                                       For Fidel.



I am a truthful man                                           
from the land of the palm trees.                         

And before I die                                                  
I like to share the songs of my soul.                    

My songs are like a soft whisper                           
and of a crimson red.                                            

My songs are a wounded fawn                             
that searches for the protection of a mountain.                   

With the poor of the earth                                   
I would like to share my fate .                                 

The streams of the mountain range                       
please me more than the sea.                            

Guantanamera.

By José Marti.


Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment