Saturday 12 November 2016

Chestnuts roastin'.




Seriously, in the freezing cold I've been burning off wood I cut up years ago before I broke my back and stored for no obvious reason.

On top of that, Robyn's been accusing me of bringing 'Trees' into the house to burn.......I'm not up to a lot of cutting these days.

It's been really nice - cozy evenings in and chestnuts roasting on the fire.

That being said, we've been watching Bill Maher trying to get his head around Trump winning the election and eventually coming up with the right answer; the Democrats who were once the party of the working class, stopped caring about the people who'd been putting them into power since Roosevelt and the New Deal.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment