Monday 19 September 2016

Goodbye summer hat.

We had a couple of days of sun last week and a day out but it was obviously the end of 'the summer that never was'.

Then it was back to hospital and back to being ill.

So I burnt my summer hat.


I should say that it started to fall apart on Labor day, so it wasn't much of a statement.


And Robyn never liked it at all - she said it made me look 'Amish'.


And as I never actually needed help to build a wooden barn, it seemed like a good idea to set fire to this years summer hat.


Mind you, Robyn thinks there are a few other hats I need to get rid of as well as this one.


That's not good.


Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment