Friday 26 August 2016

Too close to call.

I went up to hospital and saw Dr Feelgood, got my results and I'm none the wiser, really.

I've been working my way through chemotherapy since the end of January and the first two failed.

I'm now on the third and last and got the test result from three weeks ago - the first indication.

It hasn't got better but the rate it's got worse has got a lot slower. I suppose I should be grateful but I'm not really. It's been a huge struggle and not much to show for it.

And now? I've got three weeks to wait for the result of yesterday's test and then I'll know if there's any point in going on with it.

I'm not holding my breath but at the moment it's too close to call.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com 
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment