Wednesday 31 August 2016

Godalming.

Yesterday we had to get out - the sun was shining for once and we were tired of being stuck inside. What's worse is that I want to go to places I've never been to and I'm not really fit enough to do that.

For no obvious reason we ended up at Godalming, slightly confused and in my case a bit irritated.

Although, to be fair, I've never been there before. Robyn liked it; a quiet, old Surrey town.

I did see this print celebrating the Tour de France in a gallery window; 


......which I rather liked. I would have loved to have seen the race for one last time this year.

I was feeling a bit ill most of the time until we went into the towns very small museum and when I came out I felt better!

I don't think there's any connection but I'm not complaining.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment