Wednesday 3 August 2016

Fantasy cars at Worthing.

While we were at Worthing we wandered in to see a car rally. I hadn't meant to go - it was very crowded and I only need to see cars occasionally.

Ironically, I drive a very small, very old and very slow car that I nicknamed 'The Pimple'.

And yet when I played computer games they were always racing monstrous cars.

And even if I'd never get to drive one I do like looking at these Hot-Rods;


Each one better than the last - when I look at this one I can hear The beach Boys singing;


A lot of time and money has been spent on these cars.


I would like to have heard a few of them firing up.


Fantasy cars flown in from a dream world.


And not so good getting over the speed bumps where we live.


I don't care, they are so cool.


And then we got back to 'The Pimple' and drove on to Littlehampton to the real world and some fish and chips.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment