Sunday 3 July 2016

73000 and 74000 Thanx!

Yesterday Robyn took her parents up to London while all I was able to do was collapse for the day.

And, as you can see I was wasting time;


There hasn't been time to acknowledge that  the Blog has sped through 73000 and 74000 and I give thanks to you for that.

I was searching for photos, a while back and had to go through some old Blog pages to find them. It's clear that the Blog has changed, as I have; it used to be a lot more fun than it is now and a lot more fun to write.

Obviously, I have changed as my illness has got worse. It was never really intended to be a 'cancer blog' - there are too many of those already.

It was meant to be a 'life' Blog.

So, I'm in the process of rethinking things but no changes at the moment.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment