Saturday 18 June 2016

Robyn's still making stuff!




Robyn's still making stuff! I can't show what she's doing, it's a surprise.

I love the spectrum of colours on this display of threads at the craft store. 150 years ago, almost none of these colours would have been available to ordinary people and only a few to the very rich. Even since I was young, the world has exploded into colour.

Our wedding is only 10 days away.....Gulp!

There is still so much to do and my hip is hurting again. Then again, we have gone a long way towards what needs to be done.

I'm just getting ready to take my photos down to the show tent for judging and I'm hoping that it doesn't rain on the village parade - it's rained everyday for some weeks now.

And then more work!

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment