Saturday 11 June 2016

Pizza Plant.


As you can see (unlike me) the herbs have been liking the rain;


The Rosemary just keeps coming as does the Mint. I've had my Mint tea and it was lovely; lots of memories.

The lettuce is mature now and the seedlings are coming on too - soon time to plant another to keep the rotations going.

The Rockett.....well it rocketed although we've pruned it down.

I'm very pleased with the Oregano which is now a regular in salads and on pizza but the Basil hasn't done so well. I kept it in the porch because I felt it would be eaten alive by slugs and I was worried about the frosts.

It hasn't grown so well and we got a bit of mould so there was some dieback - bit like me at the moment.

Which is a shame because we both like it and have renamed it 'The Pizza Plant'.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesrotutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment