Friday 6 May 2016

The election results.

I saw this name plate on a house in Apsley the other week and couldn't resist taking a photo of it;


Right now I'm feeling the same degree of alienation as this householder.

I've been listening to some very biased BBC reporting of the election results and Jeremy Corbyn's leadership of the Labour Party.

Funnily enough, to the media Bernie Sanders and Jeremy Corbyn don't seem to exist or if they can't actually be ignored they are written off before they can open their mouths.

At the moment I seem to be inhabiting a different universe to the one the press and media are living in.

I'll do a piece on the election results when the results are actually in.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment