Tuesday 19 April 2016

Stumped.

I've been far too sensible for too long.
For the last week I've been cutting through the tree stump at the front of the house, a bit every day.

Actually, I was doing it to get some exercise, because for the last year I've just been sitting down and eating. I'm really out of condition where I was always fit - 'as lean as a butchers dog'.


You can see where some kind person kicked through our fence - something else I need to sort out.

At least you can't see my stomach in this picture;



And then I got to the hardest bit - where it's hanging on a thread and rocking back and forth.

Then one last push and it was over.

Yay, not bad for a broken back;



Triumph;


And quite a neat stump, if I say so myself;


Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment