Monday 15 February 2016

Happy Valentines Day!

I was really looking forward to Valentines day this year although, in the end, it was fairly painful for me so it could have been happier.

Here's Robyn my wonderful, beautiful Valentine;


And the night before we had a really nice meal;


I should point out that this is a Tesco's frozen lobster; we aren't really living the high life.

But I did get a balloon;


And the day before I picked up my wedding ring;


It's actually a brass 'Olive' from a plumbing joint.

When I told Robyn that at least I'd sorted out my ring, even if nothing else has yet been decided.......she was not at all impressed.

We went up to London for the rest of the day but I'll post that tomorrow.

Happy Valentines!

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home:helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment