Monday 11 January 2016

Poster paints and puddles.




That's not looking very good.

I walked round the village green today and found that the low lying ground was under water.......Gulp!

It's not unusual but until December everything was as dry as a bone. Over Christmas everything got wet again very quickly.

I'm hoping for about three dry days because two years ago I was reporting on the first batch of flooding in Wraysbury!

Why was I in the village?

I needed 'Poster Paints';



I have a poster to paint for the picket tomorrow - we'll be down at our local hospital supporting the Junior Doctors in their dispute with the Tory government.

See you there, all being well.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)

Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment