Monday 23 November 2015

Hanging around in Isleworth.


On Sunday I was waiting to collect Robyn when I heard car tyres screeching;


Some irritated motorists were being held up by tree surgeons who were pruning a couple of big trees.

I was hypnotised;

 
 
You wouldn't get me up there;
 
 



He's actually bouncing up and down on that branch while his mate was right up at the top;


 
 
 
 
This is where he was heading for;

 


While his mate was balancing right at the edge;




These were big branches they were bringing down but they were using ropes and carabiners really professionally.

But all the same you still wouldn't get me up there.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)

Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me: neilwithpromisesdtokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment