Monday 19 October 2015

The Birdman of Isleworth.


Sunday and I'm still ill but the problems I had (which looked like it was something much, much worse) died down. It's just a virus.

Instead Robyn's really ill now.

I was waiting to pick Robyn up on Sunday morning and I wandered down to 'Old Isleworth', checking out what little sun there was when I saw this;




Loads of people feed the birds here - for a start some Hindhu's are required to be kind to animals and it's a bit hard to do that in a modern, urban world - so they feed the birds.

So do lots of other people too. I should explain that all around were dozens of geese, pigeons and seagulls......waiting.

But the swans assembled as soon as they saw this guy and the other birds knew they weren't in with a chance and wandered off to find someone else;

 
 
 
Hopefully, we'll be back to normal soon.
 
Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
 
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment