Friday 11 September 2015

Labor Day 2015.

Monday night was very special, so during the day I attacked the grass with a little electric strimmer, sorted out some chairs and a table and prepared to light a fire.

It's Labor day!

I'm American for a day, celebrating the end of summer.

Sigh!

Robyn did a special piece for this Blog last September about what Labor Day is all about - it's worth a read.

Here we are again - what a tough year it's been!

I sank down to the barbecue with a sigh of relief;



Burgers, Corn and especially Devilled Eggs - I'm learning.



The corn was fantastic, you should have seen me;



And then we sat, late into the night, drinking cider, holding hands and talking.


 
 
It's been such a tough year and such a lousy summer but we did stuff and had so much fun.....a summer full of laughter and love.
 
Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
 
Contact me: neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

 
PS;
 
If you sent me a message from your mobile phone about the treatment you've had from The Abraham Cowley Unit, I have tried to get back to you but my computer is unable to communicate with your phone - please e-mail me urgently - we need to talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment