Thursday 20 August 2015

50000 Thanx!


 
 
 
I never imagined that my silly Blog would make it to 50,000 hits, at least while I was alive. It's also just made it to 250,000 Google + hits, which isn't bad either.
 
Couldn't have done it without you.
 
 
It's nearly three years ago that I broke my ankle and if it hadn't been for one outside chance medication, I wouldn't be alive now. Which is one of the reasons I was so angry with Ashford Hospital's Accident and Emergency department for the way they treated me.
 
Since then, worse things have happened to me at other hospitals but the difference is that Ashford and St. Peter's NHS Hospitals Foundation Trust delayed my complaint so long that I could take no action against their hopelessly negligent consultant - then they ignored what actually happened and covered it up.
 
If my silly ankle was the only problem that wouldn't be the end of the world to anyone except me.
 
However, you can read about the unnecessary deaths at the Accident and Emergency Department in the 'pages' column at the right hand side of this Blog.
 
I'm not about to give up - I still get e-mails from unhappy patients but very few people ever want to go public.
 
Generally, people are very scared of their own hospitals and very scared to make a complaint when things go wrong.
There is something very wrong there.
 
Nowadays my ability to make a difference is greatly reduced but I'm not about to go away, just yet.
 
I'm still watching.
 
Neil Harris
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment