Thursday 23 July 2015

48,000 Thanx!



It would be nice if there was a target to reach - there isn't.

It's a big thank you for hitting 48000 hits; the point is to keep Ashford and St. Peter's Hospital's failings up there on the internet and your hits do that.

Thank you.

The reason for the blog is set out on the 'pages' column where I've 'saved' a selection of reasons, starting with when they sent me home with a badly broken ankle for a week.

When I started I ran an active local campaign, now that I'm a bit more ill I'm a lot less active.

But for the last year, I have been doing something but I haven't been able to write about it here because anyone can read it. It's been a secret.

That's reaching a solution soon and that then opens up all kinds of possibilities.

I'll let you know as soon as I can....really I will.

Meanwhile, we're getting ready for a road trip!

Well, why not. What could possibly go wrong?

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)

Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com

Contact me:  neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment