Wednesday 8 July 2015

43000 Thanx!




43000!
44000!
45000!
46000!
47000!

Wow, that was a rush! I don't expect that to happen so soon again.

Once again, my thanks to everyone for keeping my Blog alive; every view is important.

On to 50,000!


These are pieces by Derek Boshier, a 'Pop' artist from the 1960's who was quite anti establishment. These are recent works and it looks like he has mellowed a bit these days. 





They are still very interesting and are all from the front entrance of Charing Cross Hospital. They have been put there by The Imperial College Healthcare Charity Art Collection which begs, borrows, steals or if absolutely necessary buys art to make the local hospitals in the group more bearable. Believe me, it makes a difference. 

I previously posted one of Boshier's works back in March - these are the rest. They are growing on me.


 
 
I was back there for the result of my last blood test and another 'Wolverine' infusion for my spineless spine.
 
The blood test was OK - up by a hairsbreadth but not enough to worry about until next month comes around.
 
It means I'm OK for July and that probably means I'm OK for August too - even if it all goes dramatically wrong from now on.
 
So that is definitely worth celebrating!
 
Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment