Wednesday 1 July 2015

42000 Thanx!


 
 
 
42000 page views and by chance Robyn had made an enormous Tiramasu......so we celebrated!
 
It was rich and alcoholic and huge.
 
What more could you want?
 

 
 
 

It's great to notch up another thousand views but it's also a sad time of year.
 
I hate June ending - my favourite month and when I would try to get some kind of holiday. Nice weather and the school holidays haven't started yet.
 
 
It's also sad that the Airports Authority has chosen Heathrow as its preferred site for a new runway; after all we wouldn't want those poor business men and women to be forced a bit out of their way would we?
 
 
It means a long and tough political battle, which I could do without.
 
I was thinking about Harmondsworth village where we were last weekend.
 
No one actually thinks about the hundreds of thousands of people in Colnbrook and Slough who will be most hurt or the millions of West Londoners whose lives will be made worse.
 
Big struggles to come!
 
It ain't over till its over!
 
Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
 
 
Contact me:  neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment