Friday 15 May 2015

One year on.



It's our first anniversary!

A year ago we went out to see 'The Reflections', a soul group Pippa Smith was singing with

It was a really nice night and look where we ended up!

Sadly, The Reflections fell out and aren't doing so much these days. Pippa sings with other groups now.

We couldn't find anything to do on our anniversary and I'd had quite a tough week.

So we stayed in, watched a movie and had a Chinese meal.

It was nice.

And I never imagined I'd still be on my feet a year later (Ok,Ok...I may be using a walking frame but hey, it's pretty good.) and I'm very much still here.

And we are still very much in love.

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)

Home: helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com

Contact me:  neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment