Sunday 17 May 2015

No Lip at The Cave, Addlestone.


We made it!



It was my first night out in a very long time.

At least a couple of months I'd say. Which is all down to the inconvenience of having broken my back in, eh, several places.

Darn!

Obviously, I wouldn't have made it at all without Robyn and the help of a mega painkiller.

But what better way of celebrating than going to The Cave at The Holly Tree in Addlestone for Saturday night?

Well worth it though - listening to a set of classic punk tracks played as they were meant to be.

And in a small venue too.

I like The Cave and I've seen some great bands there.

And what better band to see than 'No Lip', playing punk fast and furious;



We got even got a name check; they played 'The Ruts' 'Staring at the Rude Boys' for us which means a lot to me.



This time last year I was going to The Cave to watch bands booked for The Undercover Festival at Bisley, which was great because I wasn't going to be free to get there.

Amazingly, it's happening again this year it must be a real battle to keep it going. With 'The Damned' headlining and a long list of bands you can facebook the festival to check out whose playing - which includes 'No Lip'.

So you can expect some of this;


 
 
Now, if I can handle 'No Lip', what next?
 
Neil Harris
 
(a don't stop till you drop production)
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment