Friday 1 May 2015

Beached whale.


 
 
 
Well, I made it to Tesco's and I took this photo to prove it.
 
Actually, to be fair, I took the picture on Tuesday but whose to know?
 
Anyway, I managed to drive there and we did the shopping.
 
Really, I was about as much use as a beached whale.
 
I did manage to collect my medication from the pharmacy; I needed to do that myself because it's quite strong stuff. It's a bit of a reminder of how bad things are when they keep it locked up and have to get a second person to sign for it.
 
 
Unfortunately, after queuing for that I wasn't much use for anything else for the rest of the day. Robyn had to do all the work but I did manage to get all around the shop with a walking frame.
 
And I saw some familiar faces.
 
All of this is building up to next week; we've had a really kind offer of help but at the moment I'm being stubborn.
 
Also I'm looking at the idea of catching a train into Paddington.
 
Anyway I'm being stubborn!
That's never happened before.
 
Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I didn't do everything. You helped a lot, the only things you didn't help with were heavy or low placed items. You did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete