Saturday 16 May 2015

All dressed up!



As you can see I'm all getting dressed up!

It's my walking frame and back brace. I must admit I would have preferred it if it had looked a bit more like Darth Vador's body armour.

We are going out tonight - for the first time in......well the first time for a very long time.

We're off to see 'No Lip', an explosive punk band at 'The Cave' at Addlestone.



This morning I actually walked to the village Post office and I was ON MY OWN!

It's the first time and hopefully the start of a bit more mobility.

Anyway, we are both quite excited about tonight. The Cave is a famous old venue. 

Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
Home:  helpmesortoutstpeters.blogspot.com
Contact me:  neilwithpromisestokeep@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment