Sunday 31 May 2015

39000 Thanx!


 
 
 
Thanks again - 39000 times over.
 
I really am grateful because, unlike when I started this, I'm not in a condition to promote the Blog.
 
So I rely on every 'share' or facebook like or whatever that gets it known.
 
Obviously what started as a campaigning health Blog soon got diverted into 'Neil's fun Blog', because that's the person I am inside.
 
I hived off my more serious stuff to another Blog which I foolishly called 'My seriously boring blog' - where I reprint articles about today's NHS and try to highlight how the truth is a little different to what the politicians tell you....when you analyse it.
 
Here it is;
 
 
but it can be dull at times.
 
Then again, with the NHS under the greatest threat it has ever been under, it may get a bit more exciting soon.
 
Anyway, while it lasts, stick around.....things may get more fun!..
 
Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment