Friday 22 May 2015

38000 Thanx!


 
 
Yesterday, for no obvious reason, the Blog steamed through 38000.
 
I am very grateful. It never stops surprising me that anyone reads this. It started as a campaign to improve the hospital that sent me home with a badly broken ankle for a week.
 
It got more angry as I was ignored and it got a lot sadder as the problems at Accident and Emergency continued.
 
My days of actively promoting a political campaign are over but I'm still in the game and I haven't given up.
 
Because people do read this Blog and because that does occasionally include people from the hospital I do have to be far more discreet than I used to be.
 
There are things going on in the background and as soon as I can I'll let you know.
 
In the meantime, thanks again.
 
Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
 
 
 
Oh and what I should have said is that we celebrated by going to Caffé Nero, drinking good coffee, smoking a small cigar and just blowin' bubbles. 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment