Friday 3 April 2015

34000 Thanx!


 
 
It's time to say thank you again - especially as my collapsed vertebrae have turned my Blog dull all of a sudden.
 
I hope that will change sometime soon but it makes me all the more grateful that anyone bothers to read this stuff.
 
There is a purpose to all this - in the time since I started blogging at least three people have died as a result of failings at St. Peter's Accident and Emergency.
 
And no, that isn't my ignorant opinion....I'm going by the Section 28 notices that Coroners have served on the hospital following inquests into deaths of patients.
 
It isn't something that I would be proud of myself. Let's face it I feel guilty that I didn't do more while I was able to and I don't even work there.
 
I started this campaign because when a consultant at the hospital sent me home with an obviously broken ankle it meant that it would be even easier for them to make mistakes that were fatal to other patients.
 
So no, I'm not about to stop blogging.
 
I hope you'll stick with me while things are difficult.
 
Neil Harris
(a don't stop till you drop production)
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment